People who are undergoing treatment or have the following symptoms need to consult a doctor before using the massage chair before using the massage chair.
(1) People who wear pacemakers or other implantable electronic medical devices are vulnerable to electronic interference and harmful to humans.
(2) Patients with malignant tumors themselves
(3) Patients with heart disease
(4) People who cannot distinguish the temperature
(5) pregnant women or people who have just completed childbirth
(6) People with perceptual disorders caused by high levels of peripheral circulatory disorders due to diabetes or other causes
(7) People with osteoporosis, vertebral fractures, people with sprains or muscle strains
(8) When massaged, the body is massaged to the injured person
(9) Persons with a body temperature above 38 °C (having symptoms of fever) (eg, acute inflammatory symptoms (such as flu, chills, or changes in blood pressure, etc.) are intense and weak)
(10) Persons who must be retired or have significant discomfort
(11) People with ridge pushing abnormalities or spine bending
(12) People with intervertebral disc protrusion
(13) In addition to the above, those who feel particularly unwell
Well, people who meet the above conditions must pay special attention to it. If you do not consider your own condition and use a massage chair blindly, it is likely to be counterproductive!